A Resonance Academy Online Course from
Join Alan Green in this fascinating online course as he shines a piercing light on one of the world’s greatest unsolved mysteries with profound implications for us today.
Or Join the Waitlist
Be first to know the latest updates and release date.
The Shakespeare Game
The question isn’t “who was Shakespeare?”. It’s “what was he?”. Or "they"...
The real author/s of Shakespeare’s works left behind an elegant web of clues revealing advanced knowledge of mathematics and physics centuries ahead of their time; the esoteric truths of the Great Pyramid; and the secret locations of some of history’s most sought after artifacts.
The greatest writer ever was a deliberate puzzle… a brilliant trap set to lure us into the most intricate, mind-blowing Game ever devised!
The most famous writer in history never wrote a letter to anyone. Not a play, a poem, a page or even a line exists in Shakespeare’s own hand! No contemporary evidence proves anyone even saw the Stratford man in London during his 25-year career as the most celebrated playwright in the world.
The true writer(s) hid their advanced knowledge and secret identities in multiple layers of codes — left in plain sight for centuries carved into stone relics, fading on parchments in museums, and printed within the world’s most famous works of literature... waiting, silently, for us to recognize them.
By hiding anonymously behind the mask of a seemingly unqualified individual, the true writer(s) were inviting us to play a game of discovery. A perfect metaphor for discovering our own true identity behind the mask of temporary delusion we wear here on earth. The Shakespeare Game is the culmination of Alan’s more than seventeen years' devotion to solving literature's greatest mystery.
MANY REFERENCES IN SHAKESPEARE’S PLAYS AND SONNETS HAVE REMAINED INDECIPHERABLE TO US FOR CENTURIES BECAUSE THEY WERE DELIBERATELY EMBEDDED AS CRYPTIC CLUES TO HIDE DEEP HERMETIC SECRETS TOO ADVANCED FOR THEIR TIME. THE WORLD IS NOW READY FOR THEM TO BE REVEALED.
THE SHAKESPEARE GAME
In The Shakespeare Game online course you’ll be guided through what’s known as a Knight’s Tour, during which you’ll experience the thrill of solving many of these sacred codes yourself and be privy to new discoveries Alan has never before revealed.
You'll be given one video for each square on the board and within each video there are coded clues to solve, based on what you’ve learned in the course thus far. After every fourth knight’s move you complete you'll receive a free chapter of Alan’s yet-to-be-published novel, Under A Shakespeare Moon.
As with any good game the clues start out easy but get tougher the deeper down the rabbit hole you go. However, no special skills are required, everybody learns the right answers and everybody wins. Just enjoy the codes and this remarkable true story as it unfolds!
Win a trip to England
with Alan Green
A Chance To Be There When The Altar Stone Is Opened!
In 2011 Alan covertly radar scanned the Holy of Holies altar stone to secure scientific proof that his deciphering of the Shakespeare codes was correct.
The proof was stunning... the Bard has left something inside the 3-ton marble stone for posterity!
As a special limited-time bonus available only to Resonance Academy participants, you'll be entered into a drawing to win a trip to England to witness history in the making - a front-row pew at the opening of the Altar stone in the church where the fake "Shakespeare" is buried.
*Disclaimer: We can’t predict if/when the opening of the Altar will take place, but as the true Shakespeare story gets more and more attention, public pressure will inevitably build for the church to do the right thing.
THE COURSE STRUCTURE
THE 1st QUADRANT
- The Shakespeare mystery versus the ‘official’ Stratford story.
- Freemasonic clues in the church where the fake ‘Shakespeare’ is buried.
- The Triple Tau is derived from a simple Hebrew ‘backwards’ cipher.
- John Dee, the original 007, the brains behind the cryptography.
- The name “de Vere” repeatedly appears in all the simplest codes.
- Dee’s ‘angelic communications’ take the coding system to a deeper level.
- Biblical connections and Solomon’s Temple - a constantly recurring theme.
- The Enochian Tables points to the Holy of Holies Altar stone.
THE 2nd QUADRANT
- Advanced knowledge of mathematics and geometry in the Sonnets cover.
- The Great Pyramid and Rosicrucian/Knights Templar clues reveal a deeper story.
- Knowledge of the Speed of Light and math constants centuries ahead of the time.
- Deliberately ‘wrong numbers’ in the First Folio plays take the puzzle to a new level.
- Other contemporary writers left coded clues about the cover-up… and they are all using Dee’s angelic Enochian Tables as a decryption device.
- The Great Pyramid becomes more than an icon of ‘Freemasonic interest’ - Shakespeare is using it as a metaphor for his Sonnets structure.
- The Horus Eye myth is replicated in the ‘official engraving’ of the Bard.
THE 3rd QUADRANT
- The magnum opus comes into focus: an Alchemical scripture of Science and Art.
- Dee & Shakespeare’s math predictions connect with the modern world.
- Unexpected parallels with the work of Nassim Haramein and Robert Edward Grant.
- A royal cover-up at the heart of the codes… the children of the ‘Virgin’ Queen.
- The genealogy leads straight to Diana, Princess of Wales!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream - proof that de Vere faked his own death in 1604.
- Edward De Vere / Henry Wriothesley / Francis Bacon… the plot thickens.
- The Protestant/Catholic wars in Europe - a stunning Rosicrucian document indicates Sir Francis Bacon colluding to preserve the Royal Truth for posterity.
THE 4th QUADRANT
- The King James Bible Ciphers… proof that Dee and Shakespeare were involved!
- The Enochian Tables ‘rosetta stone’ decodes the KJV Old Testament engraving.
- New light is shed on the true location of Solomon’s Temple - with modern-day political ramifications for the Middle East.
- The KJV Ciphers masterpiece gives tantalizing clues concerning the Ark of the Covenant and the Ethiopian connection.
- The ultimate question is finally answered: why did this group of pious Rosicrucians go to such lengths to preserve the Truth about ‘Shakespeare’?
- The Sonnets structure is a metaphor for the Great Pyramid - and the Freemasonic Missing ‘Eye’ is… the Missing ‘You’. The truth of our own eternal existence.
Watch the recordings and move through the material at your own pace. Your registration provides you lifetime access to the library where you will find all the course material and other additional resources.
Knight's Tour Preview
Preview a Selection of Videos
from Alan's Work
“Doubt has fueled this controversy from the start. And doubt must always be resolved or it festers like a cancer and does neither side any good. So we’re going to take the healthy, scientific approach and rigorously investigate the clues we’ve unearthed…” —
The Holy Trinity Solution, Book 1, page. 97
Alan Green is a British-born, classically-trained pianist, composer, author, educator, and Shakespeare Authorship expert.
In an earlier incarnation (the 70’s and 80’s) he was signed to five major record labels including Arista Records, ABC, and CBS (with whom he had a top thirty hit, I Surrender, under the pseudonym, Arlan Day, in 1981). He later became musical director for Davy Jones of The Monkees for several years and co-author with Jones of two best-selling, award-winning books, They Made A Monkee Out Of Me and Mutant Monkees.
In his ‘current incarnation’ however, Green has found his true vocation — revealing to the world utterly unsuspected mathematical and geometric secrets behind the Shakespeare mystery. His first academic offering, Dee-Coding Shakespeare, (2016), detailed the role of Dr. John Dee, alchemist, court astrologer, and leading mathematician/cryptographer of the age, in the greatest literary cover-up of all time.
His most recent offerings (from 2016 to 2020) have bridged the worlds of Nassim Haramein and Robert Edward Grant to show that the Bard was far more than the world has ever suspected. So stay tuned. The greatest story Shakespeare ever wrote… is yet to be told!